Ok. I'm just gonna say it. I'm totally addicted to Sharpie manis lol If it were up to me, I'd do a Sharpie mani every ding dong DAY lol! But I've been stopping myself because seriously, I need to switch it up. I was feeling like I was in a Spring mood, so I went with some Spring colors and I was so happy with how this came out. Check out my full length tutorial on YouTube!
This is one of my fav manis that I've ever done! I'm such a purple fan so combined with the sharpies and vinyls... head = blown haha!
Here is what I used:
- China Glaze White on White - http://www.bit.ly/1QWphx7 ^
- China Glaze In A Lily Bit - http://www.bit.ly/1oT342p ^
- China Glaze Fairy Dust - http://www.bit.ly/1p2Ht6r ^
- Sharpies - http://www.bit.ly/1QWq18i ^
- 91% Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol - Any drugstore
- Wax Paper - Any grocery store
- Twinkled T Brush from the Cotton Dandy Nail Art Set - http://www.bit.ly/1RFxBJH ^ *
- Twinkled T #2 Clean-up Brush - http://www.bit.ly/1RFxBJH ^ *
- Twinkled T Square Cyclone Vinyls - http://www.bit.ly/1RFxBJH ^ *
- Square 2mm Nail Jewels - eBay
- HK Girl Top Coat - http://glistenandglow.bigcartel.com/product/hk-girl-fast-drying-super-shiny-top-coat
And totally random, but this mani was completed when my nails were at my fav length. They only stay my "perfect" length for a couple of days and I'm too lazy to file them a couple times per week haha I think my nails grow fast but no that fast. It's so weird how such a minuscule amount of growth can make such a big difference in nail appearance. Or maybe I'm just crazy, totally possible!
Thank you for checking out my mani!
follow me on instagram twi_star
Products marked with ( * ) were provided for review in exchange for my honest review.
Products marked with ( ^ ) are an affiliate link or code that earns me a commission when used to make a purchase.
Disclosure: All or some of the product(s) in this post were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration. Please see my Disclosure Policy Disclosure Policy for more info.