I've never tried a "tie-dye" nail look before so I was really excited to give these a go! I had these planned to go with my outfit I wore to a 60s themed charity event, I went as a Flower Child BUT you know how life is... It gets in the way of all your fun! So I just did them after the event and kept the mood going.
Here is my full length tutorial for how I got this look.
- China Glaze White on White
- Reeves Acrylic Paint Set - http://amzn.to/1Wppqm9 ^
- Heart Vinyls Twinkled T - http://bit.ly/1RFxBJH ^ *
- Nail Art Brush Set - http://bit.ly/1RFxBJH ^
- HK Girl Top Coat - http://www.bit.ly/1U4uwGE
Thanks for checking out my groovy Tie-Dye! Peace & Love!
follow me on instagram twi_star
Products marked with ( * ) were provided for review in exchange for my honest review.
Products marked with ( ^ ) are an affiliate link or code that earns me a commission when used to make a purchase.
Disclosure: All or some of the product(s) in this post were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration. Please see my Disclosure Policy Disclosure Policy for more info.